Afghanistan’s Exports Reach $1.717 Billion in Eleven Months

Bayan News – The Office of Economic Deputy of the Kabul Interim Government has released statistics indicating that Afghanistan had exports totaling $1.717 billion in the past eleven months.

The office announced this on Monday afternoon (December 4th), stating that Afghanistan’s export items during this period have reached an unprecedented level in the country’s export history.

According to the Office of Economic Deputy, 76% of Afghanistan’s exports consist of products such as pomegranates, grapes, apples, pistachios, saffron, and coal, while the remaining 24% comprises other export goods.

Based on the statistics from the Office of Economic Deputy, Afghanistan’s products were exported to countries including Iran, Pakistan, India, Tajikistan, the United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, China, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan during the past eleven months.

However, after the reestablishment of the Islamic Emirate, the volume of trade transactions between Afghanistan and regional countries has increased.

Related Articles

Back to top button